Protecting your teeth and gums during the festive season doesn’t have to be done alone. Our expert dentist at The Dental Studio on 30th is here to serve you in all your needs. Whether you are looking for a cosmetic dentistry gift for the holidays, or are simply in need of a professional cleaning, we are here to serve you.
We want your season to be wonderful for many seasons to come, so be sure to follow these guidelines for effective oral health care this year:
– If you are looking for a great snack to enhance your smile, sugarless gum has been shown to fight against the effects of cavities when chewed for over 20 minutes after a meal.
– Protect your teeth with a mouth guard or facemask from dangerous outdoor activities such as skiing, sledding, hockey, and ice skating.
– Avoid sugary drinks that seek to promote tooth decay.
– Don’t bite down on anything that can easily chip or crack teeth, such as icicles or jumbo candy canes.
– Be sure to brush and floss with extra care if you enjoy holiday sweets such as chewy candy, candy canes, peppermint bark, peanut brittle, popcorn balls, or gummy sweets. Many holiday snacks can easily stick to your teeth and gums and are more difficult to remove.
If you have suffered from an oral accident or simply wish for a professional cleaning, please contact our office in Farmington, New Mexico, at 505.592.0477. You can also schedule an appointment with Dr. Brett Riche. We look forward to making your smile merry for the holidays!