If you need help dealing with your bad breath, then you have come to the right place! Halitosis, also known as bad breath, is not fun to deal with and can be frankly embarrassing. That is why, our team here at The Dental Studio on 30th in Farmington, New Mexico, is happy to talk to you about bad breath and how to treat it, so you can go back to feeling confident with your smile.
The first question when it comes to constant bad breath is how do you treat it? There are many ways to treat halitosis, which include:
– Clean off your tongue. Your tongue can keep bacteria that creates your bad breath.
– Brush and floss your teeth regularly. Having a good oral health routine is the key to having positive oral health.
– Quit smoking. If you rid yourself from this poisonous habit, not only will you have better breath, but your overall health and quality of life will become better.
– Use mouthwash daily. Mouthwash can execute bacteria in your mouth that is causing the bad breath.
– Visit your dentist frequently. By keeping your semi-annual check in with your dentist, Dr. Brett Riche, you could be reducing plaque, tartar, cavities, and other oral health care problems.
– Keep your saliva flowing. Your saliva is important. If you choose to chew sugarless gum or foods like apples that require a lot of chewing, you are flushing bad bacteria from your mouth and could help clear your mouth of bad breath.
There are many different treatments to rid your smile of halitosis. Being able to restore your oral health is imperative for your personal life and professional life. If you feel it’s about time for a checkup, or still have questions about your halitosis, please call us today at 505.592.0477 to set up an appointment. Our talented team is happy to help you in any way we can.